Like This

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Muscedere Baco Noir Reserve 2008: Review


Muscedere Vineyards
Harrow, Ontario, Canada
VQA
13% abv

When I visited their winery I bought a bottle of this Baco and a bottle of the Pinot Noir but, I got two bottles of the Baco in my bag.  So, I just get to enjoy one of these Baco’s for my pleasure and I’ll review the other.  I’ll just have to get back there and pick up the Pinot on my next visit. 

Appearance: deep garnet

Aroma: dark berries, spice, earth

Flavors & Mouthfeel: the acidity seems to have a bit of a bite compared to the bottle I had last week.  Blackberries and tart cranberries seem to dominate.  Wool like on the palate, short tart note on the aftertaste, lingering berries. 

I wish I reviewed the other bottle.  I remember that I really enjoyed that bottle and I was looking forward to this bottle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment