Like This

Friday, March 4, 2011

Crane Lake Cabernet Sauvignon 2009: Review

12.5% abv
$5.99 a bottle at the grocery store
$3.99 on sale – REALLY – what am I doing?
Crane Lake Cellars
Napa and Sonoma, California, USA
My Strength Rating:3.5

Another purple colored body that looks too light for a good, just a good Cabernet.

Aroma: sweet spice, green and red globe grapes. Ok, maybe some red berries on the nose. Pretty lame aroma.

Flavors: Actually, I like this wine better than the Fish and the Foot ones but, I don’t know what it tastes like. Juice concentrate. Yeah, that is it. I buy this juice concentrate of cranberry and another that is pomegranate. So I’ll call it cranberry and pomegranate with a big watery edge. This one is still on the sweet side but, not as bad as the other two. I think if I poured my juice concentrates into a glass of water I would have this wine!

No comments:

Post a Comment