Like This

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Bottom Shelf Cabernet Sauvignon Reviews

Living Low Cabernet Sauvignon’s



I ran into the grocery store the other day to pick up some salad fixin’s and when I went by the wine section they had a bunch on sale. So, l thought I would take a quick look and then I got this great idea for a review – Bottom Shelf Selection. A few of them were on the bottom shelf and if the others were not on the bottom they should have been. As I was making my selections all I could think of was, ‘what am I buying this stuff for.’

I have seen some of these wines in smaller restaurants up north where I have a summer place. I have never had any of these and may never have them again after these reviews but, let’s see, they may not be as bad as I think.

Here are the Bottom Shelf Cabernet's to be reviewed
Linking You UP
FishEye 2009
Barefoot – of course no vintage – true bottom feeder
Crane Lake 2009
Glen Ellen Proprietor’s Reserve 2008

Tomorrows postings: Barefoot and FishEyes

Friday's postings: Crane Lake and Glen Ellen

Around $5 to $10 a bottle are they worth it?

No comments:

Post a Comment