Like This

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Fess Parker 2007 Viognier Santa Barbara County


Viognier is pronounced: Vee-on-yay

Fess Parker Winery
Santa Maria, California, USA
14.9% abv
$24.00 a bottle
Fessparker.com

On the bottle notes: ‘Our full-bodied Viognier exhibits flavors of honeydew, white peach, mango and light butter, finishes with citrus and mineral notes.’

This is a fuller bodied white. Their description is as close as it gets. I really enjoyed this white wine and I am looking forward to drinking some more. Rumor is that the 08 is not as good as the 07. When I find it I’ll try it and let you know

Wine Enthusiast gives it a 93 rating.

I have had 5 different wines from the Fess Parker Winery and I have been more than satisfied with each one.

Click on the wine to view the posting
Fess Parker Pinot Noir 07
Chardonnay 08
Syrah 05 SBC
Syrah 04 Rodney’s Vineyard

Want to learn more about this grape visit – enjoyingviognier.com

Please leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment