Like This

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Talismon Sparkling Wine Brut: Review

Traditional Method
L. Mawby
Suttons Bay, Michigan, USA
Leelanau Peninsula
11% abv
Bottle #0090 of 4093
$37.00

Blend: Vignoles, Pinot Noir, Pinot Gris, and Chardonny

Appearance: pale golden straw with a nice head and a whirl wind of bubbles

Aroma: Fresh apple, green apple, white bread toast, citrus meat, a little honey appears as the wine warms,  


Flavors and Mouthfeel: full of flavors; tart green apple, lemon meat on the front with lemon rind on the back, mineral water, white pepper, solid carbonation, super crisp, very dry finish, long lingering citrus and spice on the palate, medium – I might even go medium-full  body for its bitter, tart, spice, and complex flavor profile.

To the Point: I can get bored drinking some bubbly but, this is very nice.  Before I buy another grocery store sparkling wine I would make the time to get this shipped to me.       




No comments:

Post a Comment